Why you should choose Dr. Florian Dibra as your Hip and Knee surgeon?
- Fellowship trained under the mentorship of surgeons with nationwide affiliations such as Mayo Clinic, University of California San Francisco, and Harvard.
- Extensive training in minimally invasive hip and knee replacement techniques, including partial knee and anterior hip replacement.
- Trained in revision hip and knee replacements
- Offering same day outpatient hip and knee surgeries
- Extensive knowledge in multimodal analgesia to ensure excellent perioperative pain control
- Experienced, kind and compassionate staff to ensure efficient quality care during your visit.
- Operating at conveniently located state of the art medical facilities that offer excellent patient services.
- Patient centered care from the initial visit throughout the perioperative period with direct access to your doctor.