Why should you choose Dr. Christopher A. Kowalski as your Spine Surgeon?
- Fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon with extensive training in both routine and complex, revision spine surgery.
- Graduate of AO Spine Fellowship program, an international organization that oversees global spine education and training, ensuring excellence in spine care.
- Emphasis on exhausting nonoperative treatments prior to discussing any invasive procedures in order to optimize patient outcomes.
- Utilize a minimally invasive approach to surgery if warranted and offering select cervical and lumbar outpatient procedures.
- Implement innovative and evidence-based techniques to both nonoperative and operative patient care.
- Same-day access to offices for urgent consultations.
- Patient-centered care with a focus on developing treatment plans specific to each individual.
- Friendly and compassionate staff that facilitate every aspect of patient care from the initial visit to postoperative follow-up visits, with direct access to your surgeon at all time points.
- Operating at conveniently located state of the art medical facilities that offer excellent patient services.